Nov 13, 2013

7 Beautiful Must Haves for Your Fall Wardrobe

Blazer and Belted T-Shirt

Blazer and Belted T-Shirt
Every season can use a great blazer in your closet, but in Fall...blazers work exceedingly well. I love to throw on a blazer with a T-shirt underneath and jeans, like below, and top it off with a great scarf or statement necklace. How do you like to wear your blazer? I'm so in love with the belting style this year...mainly because it means I can re-invent so many things already in my wardrobe all with the simple use of a belt. How awesome is that?

Maxi Skirt

Maxi Skirt
The Maxi Skirt carries on from spring and summer now into Fall. And like most of you, I'm thrilled with the fact that it's sticking around! So as the weather cools, wear it with tights and and boots underneath. And be sure to pair it with a belted T-shirt topped off with a blazer like pictured below. It's FAB!

Thin Belt

Thin Belt
As mentioned before, I think the thin belt trend over just about anything is probably my favorite fashion "Must Have". There are so many outfits I can change up with the simple use of a thin belt. I mean, look at it here with this white shirt, pink sweater and striped skirt. It just goes so beautifully, don't you think? Love it!

Over-sized Scarf

Over-sized Scarf
Ahhh...the over-sized scarf is another style that's been around for a while because we all love it so much. And truly, what's not to love when you can bundle yourself up in something soft and cozy, yet still look impeccably stylish, right?

Belted Big Sweater

Belted Big Sweater
And here we are again with another belted item. See, there are so many articles of clothing you can use a thin belt to change. One of my favorites is to take a big sweater and belt it. Wear it with tights or skinny jeans and boots and you'll be sportin' miles of style!

Stripes

Stripes
As with polka dots, stripes have a class associated with them that are usually in the upper regions. You think collegiate or sorority, don't you? I think they're pretty darn hot so don't forget to add them to your look every now and then.

Leopard Print Flats

Leopard Print Flats
One of my favorite "Must Haves", Leopard print flats. Ahh...they're just so adorable. Pair them with tights, skinny jeans, slacks, skirts...you name it, these babies look awesome with whatever you wear them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment